Article Info This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Is this article up to date?
Transpose data from rows to columns (or vice versa) in Excel for Mac - Excel for Mac
Related Articles. Can you tell us which parts were out of date so we can update them?
How to transpose columns and rows
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.
- Flipping Cells in Excel Columns.
- mac mini 2013 i7 processor?
- anh khong mac noi y cua elly tran.
- Office 2011 for Mac All-in-One For Dummies?
- macOS: How to Hide Rows in Numbers - The Mac Observer.
- format external hard drive mac yosemite?
- How to Transpose Data in Excel: Turn Rows into Columns .
Help answer questions Learn more. Then, click the Transpose checkbox when you finish and hit OK. When you complete the steps above, your columns and your data if you selected it as well will turn into rows. And, if you want to turn rows into columns, just follow the same process. Select the exact cells as you did with the rows in Step 1 above and then continue the same process to copy and paste them.
Microsoft Excel offers good flexibility for how to structure your spreadsheets.
Now, try changing one of the interest values in the original data. This is because transposing with this method only copies values. That should be the first thing you check.
I've just released new, free, Excel training that I think fits you perfectly. It's 3 lessons, got free exercise-files How to Transpose Data in Excel: Reorganizing data in a spreadsheet can be a pain. Without any special help from Excel, that takes a long time! Kasper Langmann , Co-founder of Spreadsheeto.
Table of Contents.
Numbers for Mac: Rearrange rows and columns
Chapter 1: Defining transposition. Chapter 2: Get your FREE exercise file.
- ksp 20.2 free download mac.
- mac compatible smartparts desktop tool.
- Flipping Cells in Excel Columns!
- crack para adobe flash professional cs6 mac!
- The Mac Observer's Videos.
- Transposing Columns Into Rows (and Vice Versa);
- e mu xboard 25 mac.
Chapter 3: Transposing with copy and paste. Chapter 4: Transposing tables and formulas. Chapter 5: Chapter 6: